cHAIN SPROKET HOBS
Chain Sproket Hobs are usually supplied in unground form to cut roller chain sprokets to DIN & American standards with the range from 1/4" to 3” pitch or 5 mm to 76,2 mm pitch.
- Multi start & ground form sprocket hobs can be had on request.
GEAR SHAPER CUTTER
- Gear Shaper Cutters in ground & relieve machined form.
- Product range includes Module series, DP series and CP series Shapers and different verities of disc type
- Hub type and shank type shaper cutters.
- The material generally used for Shaper cutter is M35 , also Tin coated.
GEAR & SPROKET MILLING CUTTERS
Involute Gear Cutters are supplied to cut any number of teeth in gears from 0,5 module to 50 module & 64 DP with maximum diameter of 360 mm, conforming to BS2518, IS5698 in a set of any numbers.
Cutters having profile of particular no. of teeth and special milling cutters are also supplied.
GEAR SHAVING CUTTERS
There are various types of Shaving cutters manufactured,such as conventional, diagonal and underpass. Special profiles are incorporated on the cutter to generate tip crowning , lead crowning etc.
Most competitive Prices